3/31/18

Favourite new beer - Harnas

Hello everyone.

 I know it's been quite a while since I last posted in my blog but I'm back after my long hiatus and I'm back with a bang (and hopefully to post more often this time round :P ).

I didn't return empty handed , obviously, duh :P and I'm back to introduce one of my new favourite beers.

Over the course of my 1.5 years here in Poland and my numerous infatuations with some local brews (if you've been following me, you'd know my craze over non-pasteurised beers), I've horned my taste in beers and have developed a lot of respect across all styles of brews. But today I introduce you to a somewhat disrespected yet highly consumed beer in all of Poland , "Harnas" .

























  I'm quite susceptible to good lagers and Harnas didn't take that long to steal my heart. Words fall short in explaining how delicious this beer is. It leaves your breathless and lose of words right from the first gulp. There aren't that many beers that take my breath away and leave me speechless, but Harnas made it way to my top 10 of "breath-taking" lagers.

It is a must taste whenever you visit the wonderful country of Poland.

Bottled by the Polish division of Carlsberg owned Browar Okocim, Harnas is a pasteurised clear beer with 6.0 % of alcohol volume (11.8 % extract)

It comes in 4-pack 500 ml can and also 500 ml bottle. You can purchase it in almost all grocery of alcohol shops as well as LIDL and Biedronka. They retail for about 2.87 PLN ( 0.7 EUR/0.83 USD) per can or + 25 cent with bottle.  

PS : My girlfriend told me to add "Harnas" is the most disrespected beer in Poland. Don't know why, but she's Polish so she probably knows better than me. But who cares, when you're enjoying  agood brew. 

Have fun in Poland and remember to always drink safe .

Do zobaczenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment